Instruction on the cancellation right for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor independent professional activity.
You have the right to withdraw this contract within 14 days without naming any reason. The deadline for cancellation is 14 days from the day on which you or any third contracted by you not being the deliverer have taken possession of the goods. To make use of your cancellation right you need to inform us (EuroCom GmbH, Wohnlichstr. 8, 75179 Pforzheim, Telefonnummer 07231 786 54 50, email address email@example.com, Telefax number 07231 786 54 58) via a distinct declaration (e.g. letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. Therefore you can use the added sample cancellation form, which is not mandatory. For keeping the cancellation deadline it is sufficient to send the message about executing the cancellation right before the end of the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of the Cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to refund all payments that we have received from you including the delivery cost (except for the additional cost for using another method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the message about your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this refund we use the same payment method as it was used by you in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed; in no case we will charge you for the refund. We can deny the refund until we have have retrieved the goods or until you have proven that you have send the goods back depending on what happens first. You have to send back the goods or hand it to us immediately and in either case at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you inform us about your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is kept if you send the goods off before the end of the deadline.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods where the value loss is due to a non-necessary handling of you for testing quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample Cancellation Form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill in the form with the data below.)
– To: EuroCom GmbH, Wohnlichstr. 8, 75179 Pforzheim, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 07231 786 54 58:
– Hereby I/we (*) withdraw from the buying contract entered by me/us (*) for the following good (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only when meassage is sent on paper)
(*) Cancel inapplicable data.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the cancellation right
The cancellation right does not apply to contracts
– on the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– on the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would pass quickly;
– on the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the seller doesn't have influcence;
– on the delivery of news papers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The cancellation right expires prematurely to contracts
– on the delivery of sealed goods which are not practical to return in terms of protection of health or hygiene when their seal has been removed after delivery;
– on the delivery of goods if they have been mixed unseparably with other goods due to their consistency after delivery;
– on the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The modalities mentioned in this section about "reshipments" are not mandatory for the effective exertion of the cancellation right according to the section "Instruction on the cancellation right for consumers".
Customers are asked to contact the seller before sending the delivery back [telephone +49 (0)7231 786 54 50, email to email@example.com] in order to announce the reshipment. In this way you allow the seller the fastest possible assignment of the products.
Customers are asked to send the goods as a prepaid package back to the seller and keep the selling receipt. The reshipment costs are borne by the customer.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the products. The goods should be sent back to the seller in their original packaging with all accessories as far as possible. If the original packaging is no more in the ownership of the customer, another appropriate packaging needs to be used in order to provide adequate protection against damages in transit and to avoid any indemnification claims due to inadequate packaging.